martes, 7 de abril de 2009

The first person I see every day:Me

Hello, I’m Hugo Jofré. Today in my first chance to write in a website,
I have to write about the stuff that I know well( I hope so), about Me.
I’m 18 years old and actually I belong to the best University from Chile, la Universidad de Chile. My major is ``Administracion publica`` which means that when my studding process ends, I will direct the public services of my country. In the future I want to be part of the foreign politics of Chile, my dream is to study in the diplomatic academy of Chile,I know that is a huge challenge but only with hard working could be possible.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello! nice blog I wish you lucky in your championship

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello dear partner, see you around the girls, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi partner of elections! how are you?
    ready to 'mambo'? hahahahaha
    i'm be waiting for the begin of our age in the 'school of the lust'... xD
    well see you in the assemblies..

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha,..nice i have the same dream i hope so do it.

    ResponderEliminar